Tickets are now on sale for 'Best of Bond' a fundraising dinner, auction and casino night fundraising for the Mums Away Cross Channel Row team.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Three course gourmet dinner with wine included
- Soundtrack for the evening provided by The Pisces Quartet
- Cash bar after dinner
- Raising money for The AHOY Centre, Deptford – a charity changing people's lives through sailing and rowing
Casino till late from Lost Vegas
at the Little Ship Club, London EC4R 3TB
Friday 28 June 2013, 7pm till late
(Last orders midnight, carriages 12.30am)
Dress: Bond or Black Tie
Tickets: £65 (tickets can be paid for with cash, cheque or BACS at a cost of £60 each, email email@example.com for details. A table seats 12 people)
Thank you to our sponsors, Briggs & Forrester MEP Ltd and to the Little Ship Club for the use of the venue.
We have some exciting offers for our Silent Auction and Under the Hammer auction, including....
- Commissioned portrait in oils from leading portrait painter, June Mendoza, member of the Royal Society of Portrait Painters and with a portfolio which includes Prime Ministers and other leading politicians and members of the Royal Family
- A weekend racing with Little Ship Club member Barrie Martin on his racing yacht A Day at the Races, taking part in the Tattinger Royal Solent Yacht Club regatta, Yarmouth Isle of Wight from Friday 19 July to Sunday 21 July 2013. Champagne reception, racing and prize-giving included.
- A day's photographry tuition with professional location photographer Simon Warren, (www.simonwarren.com)
And much more... the auction catalogue will be published two weeks before the event.
Every penny raised from the Auction and fun casino will go to the AHOY Centre for their life-changing work with young people and disabled people.
Find out more about the Mums Away Cross Channel Row Challenge on our JustGiving page